How to ApplyBack
1. Applicants should have a foreign citizenship, a valid passport and meet the relevant requirements for international students to study in China
2. Age requirements:
1）Doctoral Degree Candidate: under the age of 40
2）Master Degree Candidate: under the age of 30
3）Bachelor Degree Candidate: under the age of 30
For detailed requirements, please refer to the admission guide for deferent programs (http://web2.fimmu.com/lxs/).
1.Self-supporting applicants(visiting scholars): every year during February and June
2.Chinese government scholarship applicants-Bilateral Program: apply to the international students dispatch department or the Chinese Embassy (consulate-general) in the country concerned during early January and early April. For more detailed information, please visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=97&id=3157or http://www.studyinchina.edu.cn.
3.Chinese government scholarship applicants-University Program: apply to the University during early January and early April. For more detailed information, please visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/scholarshipdetailen.aspx?cid=97&id=3056 or http://www.campuschina.org or http://www.studyinchina.edu.cn.
First download and fill in Admission Application form, then pay registration fee after the confirmation of successful registration, and then submit application materials. Application materials could be submitted in person or other entrusted person, or mailed to Student Affair Office of School of International Education. All mail applications shall arrive by June 30; otherwise such applications shall be discarded.
Visit the homepage of School of International Education of Southern Medical University (http://web2.fimmu.com/lxs/).
1.International Students Admission Application Form of Southern Medical University with personal signature & photo;
2. Photocopies of the visa page and photo page of passport (ordinary passport in validity time);
3. Photocopy of Highest Academic Degree Certificate (notarized), Expected Graduation Certificate for fresh graduates;
4. Transcript of all courses during the highest academic degree education (original notarized copy or its photocopy, certificates in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English);
5. 6 ID photos (same size as passport photo, paste one on the application form);
6. Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (photocopy);
7. Certificate of language proficiency;
8. Payment receipt of registration fee.
9. Other materials demonstrating abilities (For detailed requirements, please refer to the admission guide for deferent programs http://web2.fimmu.com/lxs/.)
★ The University will request for the submission of supplementary materials when necessary.
★ Application materials mentioned above will not be returned to applicants whether they are admitted or not.